Do you know someone who:
- Gets easily distracted?
- Has difficulty reading, writing or speaking?
- Is chronically late, disorganized or inefficient with everyday tasks?
- Would benefit from more cognitive stimulation?
- Feels socially isolated?
- Is overwhelmed trying to figure out how to use his or her device to make communicating & learning easier?
There are free tech features, apps, and online resources that can help!
You may not know about the powerful, accessibility tools and technologies that you have at your fingertips. If you’re trying to figure out how to get the most out of your tech, this webinar series is for you!
Joan’s next free webinar!
January 15, 2020
Amazon Alexa: An Introduction
Looking for previous webinars and online courses?
“Joan Green, MA, CCC-SLP, is an innovator and the hands-down expert in this area. .
– Salya Namazi, Ph.D., clinical neuropsychologist of The Stixrud Group
Each webinar will feature tools and topics that will help you learn more about what you may not realize exists! We will highlight different cutting-edge mainstream affordable technologies that can be used to help a wide range of individuals across the lifespan who experience communication, cognitive, literacy, learning and executive functioning challenges. There will be time left at the end of every session for questions and each session will be recorded and available for free for several days.
- Learning about features that your devices already have to help you read, write, communicate and get things done.
- Exploring how these free apps and tools can make life easier.
- Discovering accessibility tools and tricks that can improve the day-to-day life of people of all ages whether or not they were “officially” diagnosed with challenges such as dyslexia, dysgraphia, ADHD, speech and language delays and disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) , Aphasia, Apraxia, intellectual impairment or just want to learn to get the most out of their devices.
Join the next webinar on January 15, 2020
Sign up here!
Looking for another webinar? Watch our previously recorded webinars and access handouts for a small fee here!
About Joan Green
I am a licensed and certified speech-language pathologist, technology consultant, private speech therapist, mother of four wonderful young adults, and the founder of Innovative Speech Therapy. My passion is to do all that I can to help families, educators, and therapists address a wide variety of communication, cognitive, literacy, and learning challenges. Over my years as a speech therapist, I’ve fine-tuned my uniquely effective approach to therapy and professional development. I believe in empowering individuals, families, and professionals through affordable, cutting-edge technologies that many of us already have in our homes, schools, and workplace.