Are you struggling to stay organized?
It can be frustrating to figure out how to stay current with essential tech tools for today’s society. There are many free apps that you can use on the devices you already have to finally make a difference in how you interact with the world!
Is this you?
- “How can I find the email you sent me- I know I saw it pop up somewhere!”
- “I need to remember to watch that video recording!”
- “I’m so frustrated that I missed an important meeting.”
- “I wish I had brought the document to our meeting but left it at home. The world of saving folders and files in the cloud is foreign to me.”
- “Why didn’t you ask me to get it for you at the store? We need to get more organized with our shopping lists.”
- “I wish I could help you with your assignment, but I don’t know how to use Google Drive or Google Docs. Where is the “save” button?”
- “My email inbox has thousands of unread emails. I am overwhelmed with all the junk- I miss the important messages!”
- “Where should we stop for lunch on our trip? Will it take us too far out of the way?”
As the founder of Innovative Speech Therapy, I’ve helped many tech-insecure people transform their relationships with their phones and computers.
I want to share my knowledge with you!
Sign up now for a 5-week self-paced course and Get Going with Google in 2023! https://innovativespeech.com/get-going-with-google-course/
Let’s set you up for success with an efficient system that works with you in control. You’ll learn the skills you need to reduce stress, stay organized and free up precious time.
The course will be available for 6 months. However, if you register now, you will receive the bonus of participating in live group sessions on Wednesday afternoons (1:00-2:30 PM ET). The live sessions will be recorded and become part of the course. The last live session is scheduled for 2/15/23. Course enrollment also includes one private online tech coaching session with me! It would be my pleasure to speed up the learning curve and build your confidence so you can be “in the know” about using Google apps for a better 2023!