Have you heard of an app, tech feature or device but need help using it?
Join Joan Green as she shines the light on a particular app, tech tool or feature so you can better help children and adults who think, communicate and learn differently. Once you know what’s possible, it can be a challenge to figure out the details of actually using a tech tool to get the most out of it.
During the one-hour long Zoom Group Spotlight Sessions, you will:
- Gain insight into how the product can be used to overcome obstacles and make life easier;
- Learn about how to get started using the featured item;
- Receive guidance about “best practices” for implementation;
- Take a deep dive into customization options to meet the needs of the user;
- Hear about potential roadblocks and troubleshooting tips;
- Participate in discussions; and
- Share experiences!
Next Spotlight Session
January 19th, 2022
1:00-2:00 PM ET
Automatic Audio to Text- Learn about options for fast, affordable speech recognition transcription!
The suggested contribution is $19.95 for each Spotlight Session.
If you’d like to attend but are experiencing financial hardship and would appreciate a coupon code or would like to discuss a group discount, please email Joan at Joan@innovativespeech.com.
Join us for Spotlight Sessions where we do a deep-dive on one tech topic. Days, times and content will vary each week to meet the needs of the group.
Active participation is encouraged during the presentations to help you get the most out of the learning experience.
Let’s help each other thrive!
Each session will be recorded and available for free for one week.
- Learn about features that your devices already have to help you read, write, communicate and get things done.
- Explore how apps and tech tools can make life easier.
- Discover accessibility tools and tricks that can improve the day-to-day life of people of all ages.
- Improve the lives of people diagnosed with dyslexia, dysgraphia, ADHD, speech and language delays and disorders, auditory processing issues, Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) , Aphasia, Apraxia, mild cognitive impairment (MCI) or intellectual impairment.
- Assist aging adults who are having difficulty with vision, dexterity, memory and using technology.
“Joan Green, MA, CCC-SLP, is an innovator and the hands-down expert in this area. .
– Salya Namazi, Ph.D., clinical neuropsychologist of The Stixrud Group
About Joan Green
I am an online tech coach, licensed and certified speech-language pathologist, assistive technology consultant, mother of four wonderful young adults, and the founder of Innovative Speech Therapy. My passion is to do all that I can to help families, educators, and therapists address a wide variety of communication, cognitive, literacy, and learning challenges. Over my years as a speech therapist, I’ve fine-tuned my uniquely effective approach to therapy and professional development. I believe in empowering individuals, families, and professionals through affordable, cutting-edge technologies that many of us already have in our homes, schools, and workplace.